Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Stacey gets married

This past week my "baby" sister got married,  okay not baby, but she is 6 1/2 years younger then me!

She married a great guy name Bob. He's also a musician and a mortgage broker.

The wedding was a family affair too! Me, Aiden, my brother Brian, my cousins Amanda & Samantha, and Samantha's husband Rob were all a part of the wedding party.

Not only that, but Keith played the ceremony, and my sister in law Amy and Amanda's husband Henry read.


In addition to our family, Bob's brother, 2 sisters, and brother in law were in the wedding too.

They also had Bob's niece who was the flower girl and her and Aiden were adorable together!

Despite the rain, the day was full of sunshine from all the happiness in the room. Us girls spent the day at my Mom's getting ready and having a lot of fun... And taking a lot of selfies.
 

The ceromony was beautiful and the kids did great! We also had Jonathan come all dressed up for photos and he cooperated!!

Then it was time to party!!! The reception was so much fun and Aiden danced the night away until he fell asleep sitting In a chair!

My favorite part was the cake cutting. My sister and I are a like more then I thought- we both smashed cakes in our new husband face- lol

All in all it was a great day and I wish the newlyweds a long and happy life filled with lots of love!

Congrats Stacey and welcome to our crazy family Bob!

No comments: